- All the Champions League teams' summer transferson 24.08.2019 at 16:00
All the latest ins and outs for the sides confirmed in the 2019/20 group stage.
- Women's EURO qualifying starts Thursdayon 23.08.2019 at 10:00
Qualifying for England 2021 starts on 29 August with holders the Netherlands opening in Estonia the following day.
- How to play UEFA Champions League Fantasy Footballon 22.08.2019 at 15:00
Want to start playing the UEFA Champions League Fantasy but not sure how? Here's all you need to know to get involved.
- Fantasy Football is back for the new season!on 22.08.2019 at 15:00
The start of the new European season means the return of UEFA Champions League Fantasy.
- Ajax v APOEL factson 22.08.2019 at 12:00
A goalless first game has left the tie in the balance as 2019 semi-finalists Ajax welcome APOEL to Amsterdam.
- Tottenham 0-1 Newcastle: Pochettino says he trusts VAR after Spurs are denied penaltyon 25.08.2019 at 18:43
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino says he "trusts" VAR after the decision not to award a penalty for Jamaal Lascelles' challenge on Harry Kane was upheld by the video assistant referee.
- Wolves 1-1 Burnley: Sean Dyche says Clarets 'deserved to win'on 25.08.2019 at 18:30
Burnley manager Sean Dyche says his side "deserved to win" at Molineux with Raul Jimenez scoring a stoppage-time penalty to salvage a point for Wolves.
- Tottenham 0-1 Newcastle: Steve Bruce says win might 'shut a few people up'on 25.08.2019 at 18:25
Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce says his side did everything they could to "silence the critics" after their surprise 1-0 win at Tottenham.
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 Newcastle United: Joelinton gives Steve Bruce first Newcastle winon 25.08.2019 at 18:25
Joelinton's first goal in English football gives Newcastle United a surprise win at Tottenham - and Steve Bruce his first points as their manager.
- Wolves 1-1 Burnley: Nuno Espirito Santo says 'everyone must get used to VAR'on 25.08.2019 at 18:15
Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo says everyone must "get used to VAR" after Raul Jimenez scored a stoppage-time penalty - following a video assistant referee check - to salvage a point for his side.